Wyverns Wrath Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored.

Post  Donuteer Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 am

Okaiz, see j00 lat0r d00d!
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored. - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored.

Post  valuta Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 am

JUNE? its only february...
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  packman200 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 pm

meh. ive all but stopped playing roblox. including given up hope for it.
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:47 am

The ROBLOX forums aren't bad, although, most topics in the ROBLOX forums are abandoned, OT and RT are over-populated, with silly wars.

Forum
\/
Topics
\/
Threads
\/
ish dat rite?
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 am

dat ish rite yesh
itta same wittus
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:57 am

yup I rite altho mustly I no rite
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Why would you mostly not be right?
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 am

Because I'm like that. :3

Anyways, my quest to make robloxians better has FAILED.

They called me a ''noob'' because they thought I was annoying. I was trying to HELP, and I can't say they are epic everytime, that would be bad for my reputation. And most of those people wore shaggy hair and those ''sk8er'' looks.

Although I did meet two forumers, a OT'er/RT'er and a RT'er.

The OT'er is my best friend.

The RT'er is my VERY EPIC BEST FRIEND, we even did the VERY EPIC BEST FRIEND DANCE. (We love the margarita pizza's from the same store, we are both from holland, know where we live in holland, and we don't move our pile of organs without eachother)

So apparently, I can only make forumers my best friend because they being smarterz than teh other peoplez.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:57 am

You mmeeenn the new people I wasn't. Former
Damn iPad spelling check

You mean the new people, I wasn't a forumer.
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:06 am

The only old players that still play this game... have quit. Like, some friends from bakars... I'll miss them.

So, wuts yer xfire name?
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:56 am

That's what I asked, mine is valuta1995
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 am

Okai.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  d512634 Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:39 am

Im'a added donut.
Some forumers give people wrong imformations, too.
I told them the right one, but they are kinda crazy......
d512634
d512634

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 am

I was searching DDDDD, and I got ddddd from america... wut?

I doubt this is the right person.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:43 am

WOW inactiveness
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:09 am

sssSSSenevitcanI...

Hmm... I got an idea, start the co-op stories again?

(Awn-Tupeec)

In ROBLOX, friends come to ME.

I don't come to them. Simple as that.

Razz
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Interesting logic don...
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Har Har Har.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Wed May 04, 2011 4:08 am

Lol Lol Lol.
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  d512634 Thu May 12, 2011 8:10 am

Omg again?

Whut now? :Q__
d512634
d512634

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Fri May 13, 2011 9:24 am

Nut whow?
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2