Wyverns Wrath Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored. Empty Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored.

Post  Donuteer Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 am

There are four major... let's say, ''languages'' on ROBLOX.

(These aren't precise)

There is the the Normal, who mostly use: noob hacker i im omgomgomg realy

Then there is the Crazy: meh lawl LOLOLOLOL HAX UMGNARBOLOLOLOLOLOL FRO SRS LAWL!? (Not direct lolspeak)

Then the Sane people: Oh really now, you shouldn't have said that.

Last there is the mix of Sane and Normal: Noob really omg I Im hacker

These major ones can be mixed together.

I use Sane and Crazy.

When I joined in 2008, I used Normal with a little bit of Sane, I wasn't all like hacker omg noob noob.

Later I used more Sane than Normal, and eventually met Hohohoyuo2, that really talked epicly lolspeak then... I learned the lolspeak language. Sellethore also used lolspeak then.

And, there are many different minor ''languages'' in ROBLOX, but these are the most common.

All this, is the so called ''languages'' what I found on my 08/11 journey on ROBLOX.

(No, this doesn't mean I left, I just stop playing games too often and forum more)

Nowadays when I play front page games (seeing a GOOD game on the front page is rare) I make friends with people, but the last epic game I played, had selfish people regening the ship over and over ruining the RP...

PS: I miss the days when BAKARS 2 was on front page... that's how I found it... with full servers the whole page... second page there where nearlly full servers... I clicked join game, and met xeonwraith... *sigh*
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored. Empty Re: Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored.

Post  d512634 Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:37 am

xeon... xD
The third day i playz BAKARS2 , i ment sellethore.
And be built a wasy building called "shop"... o_o
Then idk whut happened, lots of things were deleted by a noob, except his shop xD
d512634
d512634

Back to top Go down

Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored. Empty Re: Well, I suppose I'd just post something ROBLOXY because I'm bored.

Post  Donuteer Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 am

Maybeh he lawcked eet?
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 am

No upgrading you post count on something as useless as this...
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 am

My post count means nothing to me.

:3
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:49 pm

It means something to some, and your taking away their hope XD
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:16 am

I only care about posts in RT. Not the other forums I forum on while trying to forum on the forum I want to forum on. :/

And... what hopes?
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:34 am

Of becoming the bearded poste (having the highest post count,) yeah it indeed makesmno snense
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 am

It's the quality of the posts, not the amount.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 am

Thrue, but that can't be counted solely by computers (btw the is a ranking system)
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xeonwraith Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:41 am

Meh, off topic much?
xeonwraith
xeonwraith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Well, with five - seven people there's not too much reason to stay otopics is there?

Well then again xeon mint be right, so back on topic

adaminsane told me he's made a nice new game, dunno what it's called anymore but I wanna play it... I think... Maybe... ...?...
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 am

I'll go and play it, I have nothing better to do. Except for getting my clonk stuck in a pixel in clonk rage (No wonder why they call it clonk RAGE)

PS: Just ignore the clonk thing, otherwise this will get off-topic again... If you want to know more, lrn 2 google.

EDIT: Uhh... I think it's one of his 10 pages of games...

Last edited by Donuteer on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yarr, 10 pages it be.)
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  packman200 Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:14 am

well, as long as we're being robloxical in this post (new word: robloxical. woot.), i'd like to say that roblox still sucks for me. everything else, kicks its @#!. plain and simple.
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:10 am

I'm still playing because it is unique. And because the forums there own.

(It IS different from blockland)
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:47 am

Minecraft is unique too! And don plays it, so it has to be xD
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:30 am

what do you mean?

(typing with capitals is annoying sometimes)
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Off topic...
Anyway I meant to say that minecraft has to be unique since you play it (assuming you do not play games that are not unique)
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:36 am

I do play non-unique games, but most are singleplayer. And I never talk about them.

(Somewhere on the screenshots thread is a post with all the things I play)

On-Topic:

I like watching them RT trolls, they b funneh.

Oh, and that trolling guy the WW had when I joined, he's also on roblox.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 am

Who of you Actually still rob lox at least once a week?
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:06 am

I'm always on ROBLOX. Trying to help new players not turn into those... other people.

Even though ROBLOX's community is falling apart, we can still help it.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:12 am

Anyone else...? >.>
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:48 am

Xeon quit roblox.

Selletive goes on ROBLOX sometimes...

Everyone else, no idea.

Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xeonwraith Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:21 pm

-Retired-
xeonwraith
xeonwraith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  d512634 Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:16 am

I'ma online on Taiwanese times o_o
But i will get on less, cuz There will be an important test in June.
d512634
d512634

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next