Wyverns Wrath Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Kick off the remoddeled Forum My name is Valuta

3 posters

Go down

To Kick off the remoddeled Forum My name is Valuta Empty To Kick off the remoddeled Forum My name is Valuta

Post  valuta Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 pm

I originally joined the WW the 16th of may 2009, and became the 'Leader' exactly one year later,

But we have changed, were now no longer just ONE group, we are now a multi-squad group. Which means the main group is seperated into squads (5 at the moment) these 5 squads funtion as seperate groups but use the same system. That is as far as hierarchy, training squad activities are all handled buy the squads respective leaders. So your experience will change depending on which squad you choose. (choose wisely)

But this will be made readable in other places. Now about me,(from my original introduction) (yes i edited the 15 years old)

I'm not the kind of person to make an introduction, but since i was told to do this I'd better do so.

*coughs*
Long time ago. Somewhere far far away.

*sighs*
never mind.

I'm 15 years old and I live in holland.
my hobbys are, playing roblox, drumming, playing keyboard, but most of all pc games (this includes roblox).
My acc name on roblox is valuta (i wonder why my name in every game can be valuta it's never used)
and so if you have any questions just ask.

And so be it

~V~
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

To Kick off the remoddeled Forum My name is Valuta Empty NOBNOBNOBNOB

Post  Zulzarax Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:09 am

U BE HATIN'
Zulzarax
Zulzarax
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Back to top Go down

To Kick off the remoddeled Forum My name is Valuta Empty Re: To Kick off the remoddeled Forum My name is Valuta

Post  conor1993 Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:27 pm

how did the forum get so active after being dead for month ?
conor1993
conor1993

Back to top Go down

To Kick off the remoddeled Forum My name is Valuta Empty Re: To Kick off the remoddeled Forum My name is Valuta

Post  valuta Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:57 am

conor1993 wrote:how did the forum get so active after being dead for month ?
The Group and forum where mostly reset and therefore the new recruits Which we now have and are still gaterig make the forum more active, yet again XD
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down