Wyverns Wrath Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tekkit - Lasers, Bacon, Alchemy and Explosions. But really, bacon.

3 posters

Go down

Tekkit - Lasers, Bacon, Alchemy and Explosions. But really, bacon. Empty Tekkit - Lasers, Bacon, Alchemy and Explosions. But really, bacon.

Post  xeonwraith Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:06 pm

A topic about Tekkit! Youguys should know about this one.
So, over the last 4 or so playthroughs of Tekkit (One being with the TechnicPack), i've found my starting station has had Various layouts. Normally with a Batbox/MFE connected to a generator and a bunch of solar panels at the back, with all the machinery in the front. These layouts exist to try and make the station space-efficient as possibe as coper wire will start to lose energy after 4 blocks, most of these are close enough not to have nayh energy lost. First of all, i've be showing you the progression of this "station". Feel free to skip this.
Ooh, spoiler buttons help keep things neat. Surprised
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Heres a set of screenies showing what seems to be the most effective (basic) station layout i've found so far (from one output/MFE).
Spoiler:

Station stages/phase coming soon.
Nuclear reactor of Station 2 coming soon.
Nether-Geothermal station coming soon.

Last edited by xeonwraith on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
xeonwraith
xeonwraith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tekkit - Lasers, Bacon, Alchemy and Explosions. But really, bacon. Empty Re: Tekkit - Lasers, Bacon, Alchemy and Explosions. But really, bacon.

Post  Donuteer Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:36 am

Very interesting, I've seen videos with the Tekkit mod installed, but I never actually tried it myself.

However, I believe this topic should be moved to sub-forum 'Minecraft' https://wyverns-wrath.forummotion.com/f19-minecraft
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Tekkit - Lasers, Bacon, Alchemy and Explosions. But really, bacon. Empty Re: Tekkit - Lasers, Bacon, Alchemy and Explosions. But really, bacon.

Post  xeonwraith Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:54 am

We have minecraft subforum. O.o Moved.
I do recommend trying out Tekkit. Its a fun mod which adds a new feel in Minecraft's progression.
EDIT: Best setup moved to main post.
xeonwraith
xeonwraith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Honestly though; there is so many minecraft modpacks; and a lot of them are great.
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum