Wyverns Wrath Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-operation story. Version: 2

3 posters

Go down

Co-operation story. Version: 2 Empty Co-operation story. Version: 2

Post  valuta Thu May 12, 2011 11:05 am

Year: 10th of April 1726
Location: A private island of a wealthy family (well, private, except for summer time, since then the family allows people (in exchange for gold) to stay on the island))

About myself: Well you could say I am wealthy, literally "owning" a small country. Not as a Queen, don't get me wrong, but I've been the first person and most probably the first woman to, without a man, accomplish a feat as grand as this one. Having created an island, of course, using some natural feats, and filling up the rest with sand and other materials imported from the mainland. This "feat" required a lot of money, of which 40% was inherited, which I doubled by investing, the main reason for my success is the fact that I am a so called "hook eye", a person that, without any experience can "see" whether or not something is worth a lot. The other 20% were investments, all made by wealthy women, no men necessary. The fact that I'm a hook eye does not mean I don't have a sense for business, though, those investments are still paying off and providing me with a living ever since...
Anyhow, having lived on my island for a while I got quite bored, so people that want to enjoy "freedom" can stay at my island for a fee, during spring and summer (May-September). The fact that I now have my own part of this world allowed me to "Create" a country, all that needs is enough others to acknowledge that. Piece of cake, after people heard about a new island being created, the rumour was spread (my doing) it was a new country.
After a while that got boring too and I decided to invite people from all over the world.

My name?
It's Azura l'Evota.

My age?
NONE OF YOU BUSINESS!

Invitation: (For every country I had it translated, this one is in English)

If you read this, you have been chosen to receive a gift,
a fully paid for trip to Sylvaria, an island owned by the Sylvaria family.
You will be expected the 14th of april when the sun is at it's highest point,
at the main square of the closest big city. (in your case --xxxxxxx-- ).
You will be picked up there, food, clothing, everything will be provided by Sylvaria.

P.S.
There will be a competition with a price of 25 bars of gold for the winners.

That's about it for today, in four days I will hear more about how my plan was coming along.
(please reply within 4 days to join the story, you can still join afterwards but it will take me more time.)
Currently joined:
Valuta
Donuteer

Last edited by valuta on Fri May 13, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Co-operation story. Version: 2 Empty Re: Co-operation story. Version: 2

Post  SirTony Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 am

I Tony will like to accept this invite to your island,
I am head of the Council that rules Eastern Borders coming for diplomatic reason.
I am the Youngest in my family to lead the Eastern Borders,
I have been well trained in the field of fighting,(I can also cast magic, depends if this has Magicy stuff in it lol)
My father died recently and I just over my position.
I have 4 trained Soldiers As my Body Guards.

SirTony
SirTony
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Wed May 18, 2011 11:38 am

(joined: sirtony & donuteer)

!0 days later a ship arrives at the port of Sylvaria (the island.)

From my subordinates I receive the message that only 2 people have showed up, but they do expect more to come. (SO DO I xD (D5 What's keeping you????)

Welcome to Sylvaria, I have invited you to join me on my island, mostly since I barely get any visitors that are worth paying attention to.
You however have been, with or without your knowledge been chosen...
The ink on this letter is infused with magic, which, to normal people only displays an uninteresting text.
The fact that you are here, means the ink has showed it's true message, which tells me, you have a skill.
That skill can range from magic to science, literature to religion or even being a hook eye, like myself.

Now, if you follow me to the main hall I will explain further...
(To Be Continued...)
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SirTony Tue May 31, 2011 1:41 pm

*Follows*

(Lol)
SirTony
SirTony
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Tue May 31, 2011 1:58 pm

*looks around*

*Continues to follow*
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Tue May 31, 2011 3:31 pm

After a good 2 hours of walking we arrive at a castle like building, which l'Evota tells you is not the main house but rather a guest residence.

*cough*
May I have your attention, please.
This castle, along with most parts of this island is designed by the best scientists, and magicians currently alive. Well currently, some have died during construction, but that matters not. And I purposely say "is" designed and not was, since the ilse is not static, it can be chaged into whatever I want it to be.

As to why this concerns you, I have delegated command over this structure to you, you can change the interior at will. Of course my status will be seen as higher by the magic particles so I still have control over what happens, if I so would wish...

This concludes my explanation for the first test. I will observe what you do the next week, and visit you every once in a while, and see what you have created.

My last action here will be *clap*.
*A huge buffet appears*
Have a nice meal.

*walks away*

(not too much later, Sylvaria main building...)

Servant ... : Splendid miss l'Evota, I doubt they found out anything about your true goal...

Nate, don't talk about it unless you know for sure the room is clean and shielded, they might have heard us if I hadn't thought of shielding this room BEFORE entering... Your stupidness could've ruined my entire scheme... But I have to thank you for the compliment.

Nate: I apologise miss.

About our plans...
(to be continued after some response)

valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SirTony Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:27 pm

*Looks around*
Tony: Guard Please go select me out a bed room
Guard 1: Yes My lord
*Mumbles A few words to the 2nd and 3rd guard*
*The guards walk out the room*
Tony: Guard 4 Please grab me some food and check if its dangerous...*
*Guard eats*
Guard 4: All clear
*Sits and talks to the rest of the guest*

SirTony
SirTony
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 am

Busy on studying for test week, so you wont get story replies, I will try to post on non story topics etc.
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down