Wyverns Wrath Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stay away zulzarax. unless you change your pic, it's a bit inapropriate.

3 posters

Go down

stay away zulzarax. unless you change your pic, it's a bit inapropriate. Empty stay away zulzarax. unless you change your pic, it's a bit inapropriate.

Post  packman200 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:34 am

AND I MEAN IT, NOB! (yes, stole your word. HAH!)

*cough* ahem *cough*

Hi! i'm a rather old member, (cough) make me admin darnit (cough) and i was told to reintroduce, to tell the truth, i never really did... XD
anyway, i'm 13, i like halo (who doesn't besides cod/ps3 fanboys?) and starcraft 2 (when it works) and a multitude of other games...
i also signed up for choir a week ago. (lulz... my friend asked, and yes, my friends a girl... STAY AWAY STALKAHZ!!!!) i'm homeschooled, my choir takes place after dayschool, which is wednsday (is that how you spell wednsday? wensday? i get it mixed up) so don't expect to see me on after 2:00 california time.
also, one important note: WASABEH! lol. that be all people!
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

stay away zulzarax. unless you change your pic, it's a bit inapropriate. Empty Re: stay away zulzarax. unless you change your pic, it's a bit inapropriate.

Post  valuta Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 am

Admin rank is too much, it gives complete control over the site (currently me xeon and bob, me because i theoretically own the ww which I practically do not since it's multiple squad, xeon to help build the forum, and bob because he is the official founder (even if I would want to demote him (which I don't) I couldn't)) I can make you moderator but that will remove some of the squad leader privileges (moderating squad forums is not always permitted for moderators squad leader is the 3rd main rank after admin and mod (actually mod and squad leader have the same rankings) since you did not choose to be a squad leader making you a moderator is possible (I wrote this also to notify other users of the ranking system, if you do have any more questions which you might not want others to know about (yet) you can always mail us @ ww.idea.box@gmail.com,

~~valuta~~

About zulzarax' profile pic, I allowed it until I got reports, if you want to get rid of his profile pic plead report it by using the report button (this will send the staff a mail) so we can handle the situation, thank you in advance,

No we don't "be hatin' you"

~~valuta~~

Last edited by valuta on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

stay away zulzarax. unless you change your pic, it's a bit inapropriate. Empty Re: stay away zulzarax. unless you change your pic, it's a bit inapropriate.

Post  SirTony Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:16 am

Im home skooled to xD
SirTony
SirTony
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 am

It's Wednesday Like witness but then wednes
Btw I think I'm misuderstandig home schooled doesn't that mean your not going to school but you get privately teached?
Please fill me in XD

~~valuta~~
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SirTony Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:56 am

Well val Let me explain home schooling... Now there real schools online... with courses and so on... they send you computers (the one im on now is there's) and books and study materiel... and your teachers call/email you when you need help... you go on field trips more often then reg skool
SirTony
SirTony
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 am

I think its awesome, but maybe others thik about it diffrently

~~OFFTOPIC continue this discussion Here
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum