Wyverns Wrath Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now, since ''most'' of us have Minecraft...

+2
valuta
Donuteer
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Now, since ''most'' of us have Minecraft... - Page 2 Empty Re: Now, since ''most'' of us have Minecraft...

Post  packman200 Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:48 pm

just to clarify, RPG means roleplaying GAME.

RP means roleplay/roleplayING. Razz

also, i cant go on to minecraft multi without laggin like *beep*. i need better internet -_- oh and the funny part, runescape runs better than minecraft, and it has much more complex graphics and game engine! jeez, today's tech is wierd sometimes.
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Now, since ''most'' of us have Minecraft... - Page 2 Empty Re: Now, since ''most'' of us have Minecraft...

Post  Donuteer Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 am

The Minecraft World is nearlly infinite...

PS: I found Lapis Lazuli, and now have a coloured office. :3 (Ofcourse there is pink in the office, otherwise I am not donuteer.)
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:49 am

not nearly infinite,

as long as you pcs got memory it can grow as large as 8x the earth's surface area
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  packman200 Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:52 pm

and i think the maximum amount of blocks is either 2.3m or 2.3b blocks. its quite a big world to explore.
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Huge indeed
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SirTony Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 am

I was looking at minecraft videos and Im like OMG PWNAGE... I wish there was a way you could die if you dont eat/drink for a while...

I know how to make sooo much stuff like armor... Getting the game in a week or so
SirTony
SirTony
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:28 am

Yay our number 2 role-player will join the rpg server which now is a building server at the moment number two because I am the number one of course I like continuing sentences so they get harder to read therefore I wish you all good luck reading this!
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  packman200 Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 pm

rofl. if your number one, and tony is two, where are me, don, and xeon ranked? also: OFF TAWPAK!
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:56 pm

It's just something i came up with i dient really make any rankings...
I'll tell you Guys when THE RPG server is working
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 am

I'm number -0. Very Happy

But if the RPG server is up, it doesn't look good if alot of people are stranded in the same place. Maybe we should position ourselves in other areas. Example: Guy1 walks to the nearest snowland and makes a house, while Guy2 lands on the beach near a mountain, and goes searching for other survivors like Guy3, Guy4, Guy5, etc. Then the group goes in search for the other teammate, Guy1. And so the adventure begins!

Well, to start, the house must be pretty big, with alot of furniture. (I can do that, a larger version of my cottage)

There must also be plank blocks at the wreckage, so the team can salvage it. (To make it more realistic, make wooden plates on the ground to act like the smaller debris)

And more!

J00 liek?

youwanttoreadthisbutitshardforyoutoreaditbecauseyouarentexpertinnospacestalklolharhar. (easyformetoreadittho)
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 am

True, and as the servers "controller" I can help!
But when I hide "treasures" I know where they are so then it seems I will have to be the evil ruler who opposes you, the heroes selected to destroy the ruler.
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:54 am

That's good, maybe you could use a MC editor program to make the special buildings. (Like the house)

The evil building is... THE EVIL TOWAR DAT J00 KAN SEES EVEREHWER UN TEH RP MAIP!!!one!1!1eleven!!!111two(:3)11!!

And, if it is possible for the server to handle, lavafalls that start at the top and land at the bottom of the tower. (I made that in SMP... but the flowing lava was too much for the server, so maybe red wool)

PS: The tower is just an idea.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:03 pm

I tried making a tower with an 750x750x50 underground basement, but my 4 gb ram pc doesn't like it so I'll have a look at towers. Just give me the level it's in so i can copy it (I assume you know how to share lvls)
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:20 am

Uhh... The only evil tower I made was in SMP, and the server restarted... Destroying all things that were in the older server. Including the tower.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xeonwraith Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 am

Uh, reminds me of my Mob tower. But its 17x17. (I think?)
xeonwraith
xeonwraith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Well I can handle some stuff, maybe I'll invite don to a cheating frenzy to create a nice tower, (on a different world) then I can export it to the main rp server.
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 am

I like cheating frenzies. Fire everywhere. (:3)

And if there is a door blocking your way, do it the yogscast way, give me some TnT.

The (:3) means that it isn't serious. On games, I use LOL Intended instead of (:3) Example: ''I like the colour pink, because I AM A MAAANNN! LOL Intended'' Yes, I really said that on a game, It's a common burst of crazehnezz dat I get wen I am boredz.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  packman200 Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:09 am

boredom ftl. however, boredom induced tangents of randomness are FTW!... like this one. rofl.
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:50 am

Don, just give tell me when you're available then ill start a clean server
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 am

I'm nearlly always available. Except in the night. (Ofcourse lol)

But if you tell me to come, and I don't reply for about an hour, that means I am playing Clonk RAAAGEEEE MY CLONKIAN IS STUCK IN A PIXEL SO I HAVE TO RESTART I WAS SO CLOSE AAARRGHH.

Mostly, I'm awake at 10 AM. And I'm asleep after 10 PM. No, I don't have school. (Home Education FTW!)

Aways typing with shift is getting tiresome, i'm going to type like this now.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xeonwraith Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:50 am

Slightly Offtopic: Get Xfire! Razz
xeonwraith
xeonwraith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Uhh... I'll think 'bout it.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Xeon is right everyone of us should get crore its free and uses nearly no system space
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 am

crore or Xfire?
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:58 am

Wha TF???

Xfire of course...
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next