Wyverns Wrath Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite roblox place?

5 posters

Go down

What is your favorite roblox place? Empty What is your favorite roblox place?

Post  valuta Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:46 am

tell us what your favorite place is
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite roblox place? Empty Re: What is your favorite roblox place?

Post  packman200 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:19 pm

i'd have to say i have several favorites, but my top (which is, unfortunately, no longer in existance *damn you BLOOXERindisguise for getting rid of it!*) is super suit fight 1 by BLOOXERindisguise... man i was good at that game, especially with ward. i invented a new arial combat style no one could beat very often. hehe.
my second , third, and fourth favorite has to be start a civilzation or be a god! by locrian (because i'm an admin there, and it's a classic) and vikatikki's two games, BRF II and III because, they're also classics, and really fun. (unless the server is spammed...) anyway, those are my top 4! i have others, but i rarely visit them now.
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite roblox place? Empty Re: What is your favorite roblox place?

Post  xeonwraith Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:50 am

Heh, i was an God at Super Suit Fight, all those people who tried and using the ward on me died. (Striker FTW!)
xeonwraith
xeonwraith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donuteer Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:39 am

First: Survive the slimes! Classic. Second: Ninjabarts lion taming place (Now removed... D: But I hash pics of it) Third: A VERY WELL scripted place by ananimus (I haven't visited in a long time so I can't really remember the name of the game) Fourth: .... Fifth: Last one was .... so I don't have anything here.
Donuteer
Donuteer
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SirTony Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 am

I would have to say RAC2... Regain and conger2. Umm bakers.... Shards of building... and Base wars
SirTony
SirTony
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:55 pm

SZDT
shaakras zombie defence tycoon, its the first game i played and i still like it
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  packman200 Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:12 pm

ahh, shaakras. that zombie defence was good. then SOMEONE WENT AND COPIED IT! now the TRUE creator aint gettin the glory. damn hackers and hippies and... wait, hippies? whoa.... their zombie hippies! that's why i mentioned them. XD
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 pm

sorry i just wanted to have a private server to kill time (and zombies) but i did give shaakra credit for it
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  packman200 Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:34 pm

not you, some OTHER dumb@$$ copied it, and EVERYONE forgot about her's. or is it his... so hard to tell gender these days.
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:00 am

*cough cough*
well I am glad its not about me >.>

i also like the escape Alcatraz obby (one of the older ones)
supposed to be in my favorites on the first or second page
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  packman200 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:29 pm

if i haven't mentioned it before, try locrians game, 4th place in my favorites list first page (as of right now) and i would also recommend (even though it is usually spammed. sigh.) Build, Fight, Roleplay 2 by vikatikki. and 3, shard 1/2. 2 is basicly the more roleplay oriented server. if you go to shard two, remember to check behind you often, someone could be speaking to you.
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 am

lol bubble chat...?
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  packman200 Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:09 pm

yeah. it's basiclly: you meet someone, and then you and that person have two choices, roleplay combat (because just killing isn't allowed, and you can get kicked for it!) or talk a while *another choice,i didn't mention beforehand, is you can make a team with that person if you want. and since only you and that person would know, no one could find you. but you better hope you can get there if its far from a respawn*

(gah ive posted alot of wordwall posts today, sheesh!) and if shard two isn't what your looking for, shard 1 has both chat enabled, i think. all three are good games. (i especially like locrians game because of it's simplicity, and my being an admin there (no joke, im serious. i'm an OLD admin there). i hope those are some choices you'll consider sometime. also, yay for roblox! not-yay for roblox's fail physics, game engine, and the fail od's noobs, spammers, deleters, and in general nuisances. including guests. (GAH WORD WALL!!!)
packman200
packman200

Back to top Go down

Post  valuta Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Déjà vu

Déjà vu...

Scary and the game sounds ok
valuta
valuta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum